Diya is all of six years, and according to our correspondent, Menka, she is a very hungry bookworm. Over to Menka:
Diya always finds the most comfortable spot to sit down with a book. Diya is quite the sensitive soul and enjoys books about animals and loves a good giggle in her book. Here’s her list:
1. The Blizzard of the moon (Magic Tree House) by Mary Pope Osbourne
I like the book because it has a magical unicorn.
2. Amelia Bedelia and the baby by Peggy Parish
It makes me laugh.
3. The Giraffe and the Pelly and me by Roald Dahl
I like it because they help each other and the songs make me laugh.
4. Peace at last by Jill Murphy
I like the way my mother reads it aloud with sounds. (Ahem ahem ☺️)
5. Zog by Julia Donaldson
I liked Princess Pearl helping Zog.
6. Princess Poppy – Twinkle toes by Janey Louise Jones
I like the part when Poppy’s wish comes true.
7. Snow White and the seven dart frogs by Gemma Cary, Kelly Caswell
I liked it when the frogs became humans. It’s a very funny book.
7. Love you forever by Robert Munsch, Sheila McGraw
I like it when the mother kisses the sings to the baby. I love the song!
8. The Enormous crocodile by Roald Dahl
I like the way the animals trick the crocodile.
9. The Wizard of Oz Lyman by Frank Baum
I like the story as they are all friends.
10. The Large family books by Jill Murphy
They are all so funny, and the pictures are also so funny.
Thank you for the lovely list, Diya! A carton is always the best place to read. Always.